For the past several months, Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) prices have continued to increase around the world. There are many factors that have contributed to these fluctuating pricesL
- A few TiO2 manufacturers have shut down or reduced production due to environmental issues
- There was a fire at a major TiO2 plant
- Demand for feedstock of ilmenite sand has increased
- Supply of ilmenite sand has reduced
- Shipping costs globally have increased
There are many other global factors which influence the market prices of TiO2. It appears the prices may continue upward well into Q2 of 2017. If you have any questions or would like a free TiO2 quotation, please feel free to contact us.